Saturday, April 9, 2011

OMG, I'm launching the site...

Believe it or not, after months and months of work, I think I've finally got the site close enough to finished for the official launch! I'll probably never be fully satisfied, so I might as well go for it. If I don't quit now, my eyes are going to permanently cross from staring at walls of codes for hours on end! (Yes, I built/typed the entire thing myself, from scratch... ugh. We'll see if I ever convince myself to do that again!)


I've still got a few photos to add of geckos who wouldn't fire for me during the photo shoots, etc, but most everybody is there. I can't believe how many geckos I'm selling though, that will be hard. I'm selling something like 14 geckos which is about half my collection. But for those of you who don't know, I have some severe health problems that limit me significantly and in recent months I've come to the conclusion that I simply must cut back. I'm only holding onto the geckos I plan to breed, some holdbacks, and a couple special ones. :)


I hope and pray my geckos go to wonderful homes, and I will be very picky about where some of them go. They have been very special animals and I want them to be spoiled rotten! Thanks to all who are supporting the launch of the site, and if you're in the market, I hope you find an animal you like.


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment